Wednesday, August 25, 2010

beginning

beginning is always the hardest thing for me to do. so here i am! after a really long time of having this blog- here i am finally beginning this blogger journey that lies within the bottomless pit called the Interwebs and myself.

i will be documenting things that fancy my interest and things that i do. such as: photography, cooking/recipes, diy stuff, design, ideas on the environment, consumer products and sustainable living... among various other things. my goals with this blog are to, at some point, write daily, have some followers, learn more about myself through my writing and also share my life happenings.

so this is me. Cristal G

2 comments:

  1. yay....maybe you will inspire me to finally blog...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this! I love all those things you mentioned so lets see if we can trade some ideas. =D

    ReplyDelete